Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them... Isaiah:58:7

Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him. Proverbs 13:31

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Dossier is in FL

Angela received our Dossier yesterday. She will review it and then FedEx it off to Ethiopia.

I was able to purchase a brand new box spring and mattress along with a bed frame yesterday. We had been shopping all over for beds. I happened to be in my car when our local radio station had their "air exchange" on and the first person to call in had all the things I needed. I called immediately, stopped to look at it within 10 minutes, and it was mine! Brand new, still in the plastic. It was a quality set! Just amazing. Bill brought it home. We had to load the set onto a sled and pull it down our hill (The Towsley van doesn't do so well with icy, snow covered hills).

While I was at this person's house looking at it and writing out a check, they offered me another free mattress if I wanted it. It was used but in good shape. We have a box spring for it sitting in our basement! Just like that, we have two beds for our two boys.

JC Penney has their sheets and mattress pads on sale at 50% off. I ran and found exactly what I needed at a great price. They only had one kind of mattress pad in their store but they are waterproof, so it was perfect. (plus I signed up for their credit card and got another 10% off)

I would definitely say the Lord provided for us! God is sure good!!!!! We had really been stressing over what we are going to do about beds. In fact, Bill helped me figure out how we are going to fit two more boys in Seth and Alex's bedroom. We figured it out and all it good!

Bring on the boys!!

1 comment:

  1. Great news MaryKay! I am so happy for you. Your boys will be home before you know it!! God bless, Lorie

    ReplyDelete