Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them... Isaiah:58:7

Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him. Proverbs 13:31

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures of Tamirat

Wendi's professional photographer took some great pictures of Tamirat! She also gave us a glimpse into his current life at the orphanage. Her blog has helped my wait. I have contacted Jesse for pictures so I could start a lifebook for Tamirat. I hope to also add them into a photo story I hope to make for each boy. The link is in my last post so please take a peek.

Tamirat is wearing a navy "Fisher, IL" teeshirt that Barb gave him when she picked up his brother and sister. He always has that shirt on, always. Any pictures I get of him, he has his Fisher tee on. I hope Pochi lets him take that shirt with him.

As of this morning, we still have no word on Tamirat's case.

1 comment:

  1. Per the request of certain higher-ups, I have removed Tamirat's photos from my blog. But don't worry - I will send them to you and more. Just wanted you to know it wasn't by my choice to remove the photos - and as soon as things are "official" on your end they will be returned to the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete