Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them... Isaiah:58:7

Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him. Proverbs 13:31

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Last Piece

We got our Police Certificate today! My Dossier is complete. Bill and I have to have the cover sheet notarized today. I can then run to the Newton PO and Express Mail the Dossier to the WI State Secretary for the State Seal on the POA and the Dossier. The Dossier is one document even though it has many supporting documents.

This is so exciting! I never really thought this day would ever come. I have been gathering documents since early September.

Next step: Dossier goes to DC to get bound. From DC it goes to CCI in FL. Our Agency will send it FedEx to The Ministry of Women's Affairs in Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment