Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them... Isaiah:58:7

Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him. Proverbs 13:31

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Word on "O"

This is what I just heard:

February 2 at 9:13am
Just heard from L! .....She said of all the boys she met in Kam, she would have picked our 3! Your O and our 2 boys are good friends with Al & Te. there is another very nice boy who is very good friends with your O. Sue is going to post him when she gets back. He wrote Sue a note asking if she could find a family like N M & O's he would be very thankful.

She spent allot of time with our boys and said that O is very tall for his age. I will let her fill you in more. Hopefully if they can manage the home coming exhaustion you will have pix tonight!But I am sure tomorrow at the latest

But L said the boys M,N & O are friends with are all good boys, very much alike and all good friends. They are happy when one of them gets a family.

We will not have a court date this week. Obsi's paperwork is still not done! Grrrr....

I just have to sit back and wait...and wait... I will put it in God's hands to provide a home for Al, Te, and O's friend. I am going to request that He finds them a home in Manitowoc County! Yes, I will tell God what is best.... It would be so awesome if we had all six boys near each other. I am sure God knows that!

Just for the record...I posted this on FB a few weeks ago:

8“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.

“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

9For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,

so my ways are higher than your ways

and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

That would be from the book of Isaiah, Chapter 55 and I do believe it.


Until later, Happy waiting with me!!!!

1 comment: